June 14, 2008

Withdrawls

I haven't been able to get online at all today! rrrrrr - my computer decided it was done having fun with me yesterday and has been very stubborn ever since. So I have been removing stuff and trying to clean it up a little, and now I am defrag'ing it. I have two hard drives on that computer so it could well be running overnight. . .
Obviously this is not the only computer in the house, but mine is the one in the living room where I can keep track of kiddos while "working". I use to do a bunch of work for the church, but have since found other ways to entertain myself and the computer. Doesn't it know it is for it's own good! Anyway, Joe has a laptop with a ton of passwords that I can never keep track of, so I am now on the desktop in the office downstairs - and this thing is sooo dusty! I am going to have to take medicine soon - or be a mess. I am beginning to think that this computer might need to make it's home upstairs. We'll see.
I should have been sewing as I haven't been online, but it didn't work out that way, so far at least =) Joe took Ella and Emmalie camping overnight so it is me and the little ones - who just went to bed. A quiet house is really a treat. I am moving on to Bloglines to see what you all have been up to today.
Amy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog and love all your projects. Beautiful! I can understand computer problems. I don't like them, but when your done with all the defragging etc. they run so much better. I'll be back! Hop on over to my blog for my giveaway!

Anonymous said...

My computer has been giving me a fit too! Maybe something is going on with the blogosphere. I hope you enjoyed your peaceful night of quiet.

Anonymous said...

oooo...you lucky lady...hope all is well