September 14, 2008

Free Real Estate and a Winner!

Ella pulled another tooth yesterday! Look at that toothy grin and all that open space :)I thought that this part of parenting would gross me out - but I don't have to do a thing! Ella had gotten herself a piece of gum, and felt a root snap - next thing I knew it was out :) She's getting so big! That makes 3 out, and 1 wiggler still in her mouth.

But I know you really want to know if you won!

Here are your random numbers:

5 

Timestamp: 2008-09-14 16:09:38 UTC


# 5 is Jacquie!


Have a great Sunday afternoon ~

Amy

6 comments:

Marrdy said...

Congrats to Jacquie. (did I spell that right? cool name!)

And I hope that little tooth brought a little bit of money. I hate loose teeth. They gross me out!

Kate said...

So I'm working through my google reader.. trying to get caught up (275 new messages?! ACK!) and I get to your blog today.. reading, enjoying... then What! contest!!! With something you made and I missed it!!! ;-) Beautiful job and the quilt is coming along so nice. You inspire me to spend more time sewing! Now.. if only I could buy more time ;-D

Jen said...

Hey, so are you doing HFH too? YAY! I love both your blogs! Thanks for stopping by my weight loss one! I loved having ya!

Tipper said...

Congrats to Jacquie and Ella.

Unknown said...

My grandson Wyatt came bounding in yesterday so excited he could hardly contain himself. He has a loose tooth! His first. We has a "sleepover" last eve and I got to show him Ella's tooth. Oh the joy of being a child.

Thanks for always posting on my blog. Having my fabrics strewn about is surreal. Will you be in Houston for Quilt Market?

Unknown said...

Okay, my typing with one finger and not checking for mispellings..not so good. Also, I showed Wyatt Ella's tooth on the post, not in person. Next time I'll have a cup of coffee BEFORE I start posting, hee, hee.