September 11, 2008

I Am Thankful : : 3

I am thankful for

- healthy kids.
- a free country to live in.
- a blogging community :)
- my sweet, patient husband.
- cool crisp air outside - no cooling the house, and just a tiny bit of heat in the morning.
- Ella, she loves school and is a great student.

It has been amazing how my whole mindset changes, when I remind myself to be grateful for the blessings around me. Big or small I have so much to be thankful for.

Blessings to you!
Amy


You are welcome to join me in being thankful! I would love to know the blessings in your life - leave a comment and let me know :) Or post your own list.

4 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Beautiful

Artfulife said...

I am thankful for way too many things to put in your comment section. So I guess the number one would be my family!

Anonymous said...

Being thankful truly does 'turn the tide' of complaining and grumbling. I'm so thankful for my family, and friends like you!

Anonymous said...

This week I am thankful for ~friends~brothers~parents~daughters~and a loving hubby!