September 26, 2008

Updates

This week has been a rollercoaster! I will have to tell you more on that later.

I managed to lose 2 lbs. in the midst of a busy week! Hooray :) Since my little incident last week, I have been able to slowly get moving again - I had 2 bruised knees and one shoulder . . . this week it's just been my one knee with itchy scabs. I'm not showing pictures 'cause it's not pretty! However, I would like to share a picture of my kids! They are the inspiration for most everything I do - whether it is laundry, cleaning up, or quilting, they give me a boost to keep going - mostly because they NEVER stop! And I love them so much :)
More later!
Amy

5 comments:

Amy said...

Lovely photo! I'm glad you're mending.

Tipper said...

Aren't kids wonderful to keep us going! Glady your knees are healing up.

Christie O. said...

wow! congrats on the loss this week!!! and that was quite a fall, i'm glad everyone's ok except for the bruises!

Bobbi said...

Hey Park City Girl! Glad to meet another Utah Etsian! I noticed your name on artsycraftybabe and thought I'd peek in to say hi! Love your shop.

Holly said...

YAY! Congrats on the loss. Hope your bruises/scabs are getting better. Love the pic of your kids - it's a really great action shot! Love it!