November 04, 2008

Moving On

Hi friends! It has been an eventful morning :)

~ I finished the binding on my current quilt project.
~ The snow is finally flying!
~ I voted.
~ Our water has been turned off for a couple of hours - thank goodness I got my shower first!

Here's a quick pic of my quilt - it hasn't been washed yet, as the water is off . . . I will have to show you a few more details once that has been done.I used a thrifted sheet for the backing, and a variegated thread to quilt. My goal in quilting this one was to have as few loops as possible, and to spread it out a bit. I'm happy with my progress - hope your having a great day!

Amy

5 comments:

John said...

ooooh ... flutterby ... i LOVE flutterby ... can't wait to see the whole thing!

Unknown said...

You did a lot...bummer about the water! I love the sneak peek of the quilt.

audreypawdrey said...

Oh! It is going to be so pretty! Can't wait to see the whole thing.:)

(This might sound weird, but I am glad the comment section looks like this now. I tried and tried to comment on your awesome bookmarks but it wouldn't post the word verification thing. Just know that I thought they were great!)

Amy said...

It looks spectacular. Show us more!

Tipper said...

Beautiful quilt!!