December 13, 2008

Mountain Snow

It feels like winter is finally here - to stay too! I have a fresh homemade cappuccino here with me, and my Grandma's Leaf Rolls are baking - filling the house with cinnamon-sugar aromas. My girls are watching Christmas movies after having tuckered out playing in the snow. It's a great day!

Joe went out with the kids, while I was prepping my bread, after I finished up, I grabbed my coat, hat and camera. I just had a few moments to take pictures between fixing a glove or replacing a hat. Then Owen's little fingers were cold and we were done!Sophia
Owen

Ella in the neighbors yard . . .

Joe throwing a snowball at his brother

See Zach there in the background?
Emmalie and Owen too.

Joe laughing when he hit Zach!

Cold fingers - brrrr!

I hope that you are having a great day too ~ Amy

14 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun post of your family! The only thing missing from the pictures is you having fun.

audreypawdrey said...

Great photos! I am glad you are having fun with all the snow. The little ones are so cute bundled up in their snow suits.:) It is going to be at my house tomorrow according to the weather people. It is so crazy when temperatures drop so rapidly. Hope you are staying warm!

amylouwhosews said...

FUN!! I hope we get some snow this year!

Sherri said...

My kids wanted to play outside today -- BUT my little guy has RSV!

Kim said...

This stuff is the magic of life. What a happy snow day!

sewtakeahike said...

what great fun Amy! Your family looks cute as a button and just look at those cheeks on Owen! Thank-you for posting these pics, they're making me smile for sure!

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun.
Teresa

Janis said...

The snow pics are so fun even though it looks sooo cold! I love your cards too. I need some lessons from you on how to keep it all organized and moving along!

Ang said...

I wish we had snow!!! It looks like so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Those rolls sound delicious....is it a secret family recipe?

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful afternoon...coffee, homemade sweets and family time! Your pictures are awesome. Memories to ALWAYS remember! LOve you girl and praying for you always!

Dana said...

You have such a beautiful family!!

Victoria said...

Looks like great family fun and lots of happy memories!

Tipper said...

Oh what fun they all had! Hope we get enough snow to play in soon!