November 10, 2009

Around the Web --

A few things that have come through my inbox recently!
From Lark --
We’re very excited to announce an online Quilt It! Contest running from October 15 to January 5. The contest will be open to the public and invites crafters to create and submit a photo of a quilt. And there’s a cool catch: the quilt has to be made with 3 of 5 elements-birds, mountains, silver, recycled materials, and paper. Sound like a fun challenge? We hope so! Read more about it here. We’re offering a grand prize as well as 4 additional category prizes.


HEN is really excited about the launch of the first issue of their new online embroidery magazine 'NEEDLE' later this month. If you would like to submit an article or interested in FREE advertising follow the links!


Remember Charlie and Lindsey at Fabric Supplies? They have opened a new and improved .com shop! They are now Hawthorne Threads. You have access to tiered pricing, available yardage, and shop by color. Of course with the new shop they are having a giveaway - just go sign up for their newsletter!

I need to make up for my lack of productivity yesterday! I'm hoping for a great day - for me and you!

Blessings ~
Amy


Next steps:
Subscribe to parkcitygirl
Shop with Amy
Email me

Bookmark and Share


5 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Lots of fun news Amy -- thanks for passing it all on!

Nina Lise@Mrs Moen said...

I started working on an idea before I read the whole mail from Lark, and was so disappointed to see that the competition is for US citizens only, it sure sounds fun!

Dresden Quilter said...

I hope you are having a good day and I hope I get some sewing done tonight.

Unknown said...

Hi Amy, Thanks for doing all the leg work!! I am going to check them out.

Rafael's Mum said...

Thanks Amy for all the info. The Quilt It contest I had allready seen, got excited about, then read the rules and regulations and.....open only to US citizens...

Just so you other Europeans don't get too excited ! :-)