July 04, 2010

Weekend Spotlight

Happy Fourth of July  to all my American friends!  I hope that you are enjoying the day with family and friends,  we have plans to watch the fireworks late tonight, and our kids are already bouncing off the walls in excitement...long day!  :)

Toward the end of the week I got newsletters from most of my sponsors, announcing their sales for the weekend.  If you aren't getting these you are missing out!

Check out these links:

Piece N Quilt
Fat Quarter Shop
Canton Village Quilt Works
Pink Chalk Fabrics
Burgundy Buttons

Happy Shopping :)
Amy
---------------------------------------------------
Next steps:
Subscribe to Amy's Creative Side
Shop with Amy
Follow Me on Twitter
Become a fan of Amy's Creative Side on Facebook
Email me

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Fourth of July to all of my Quilty Neighbours to the south!! Hope you all have a great day!!

I am working on a baby quilt for a friend!

Hope you and your family have a great night at the fireworks!!

Barb said...

I hope you have an amazing day as well!!

Unknown said...

Hi Amy, Thank you for the shout out!! i hope you are having a wonderful 4th of July!!