January 15, 2010

Hope for Haiti

This week I'm pretty sure we all have been shocked and affected by the devastation in Haiti.  My friend from college wrote a great post that sums up a lot of my feelings - I highly encourage you to read Jaimie's post

Over on twitter I've seen a couple posts about crafthope and their response -

Craft Hope for Haiti Shop Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time



If you are able to contribute in any way, big or small, it is all part of the larger goal, bringing hope to Haiti.

Blessings,
Amy

 ---------------------------------------------------
Next steps:
Subscribe to parkcitygirl
Shop with Amy
Email me

6 comments:

Rita said...

I <3 you, Amy! Thanks for posting this. Your friend is really awesome too!

wishes, true and kind said...

I'm very impressed by crafthope and how quickly it was organized! Thanks for sharing!

Jaimie said...

Thank you so much for posting the link, Amy!! That means a lot to me, and hopefully gets the word out about those 2 amazing orphanages who are working in the trenches.

Amber said...

Amy - that was such a great post by your friend! Thanks for the link and I am so happy there are crafters finding ways for us to help in just a little way at least!

Heather said...

Good post ;) By the way, my "word verification" is "quilts" hehe...irony at it's finest.

Rene' said...

Been checking the Craft Hope Etsy shop regularly since your post. Actually made a purchase as well. A first for me. Hoping to be able to make and contribute something soon. Thanks for the info.