February 08, 2010

Happy Monday!

Last week was such a great blogging week for me!  Connecting with all of you about one-shoe wanderings around the house, and then our dreams, goals and believing in ourselves.  I wholly believe that for most of us, taking a risk on ourselves, is the biggest step - after that things start falling into place!

I've also been feeling super creative lately, thankfully my juices are flowing despite the lack of sleep and crazy amounts of piecing going on here!  I have a little less than a month to my deadline, and I can't wait to start on a few new things after that :)

This week I have another great guest post lined up, a giveaway planned, and another Quilt Festival Feature.  So stay tuned!

Amy


PS -- I put a poll up in the sidebar - I'm curious to know which tutorial would be most helpful to you.  Please go cast a vote or two!

---------------------------------------------------
Next steps:
Subscribe to parkcitygirl
Shop with Amy
Email me
add to kirtsy

6 comments:

Terriaw said...

I love great blogging weeks like that! AND great creative weeks are the best too. Sounds like you have more great things in store for us this week - nice to have that to look forward to.

Leslie said...

glad yo had a great blog week..here is hoping for another. i enjoyed it all

Aunt Spicy said...

From an outside perspective, you always have a great blogging week!

Anonymous said...

Isn't if funny how a simple thing can set off so much reactions? That one shoe thing was hilarious and awesome! Good luck as you get through your last month til your deadline!

Tonya said...

I found your blog today whilst hopping around, you have some great tutorials & ideas. I will definitely be back from time to time! Thank you!

Jessica said...

Weeks like that are great, aren't they! I am so voting for perfecting my 1/4 inch! Good luck with your deadline!