April 18, 2008

Preparations

Hi again! I have been working all week to get cleaned up around here. =) My parents are coming next week to visit from the Seattle area - it has been almost a year since we've seen them. Nothing like company to get me motivated to really clean up. Since my Tuesday post I have cleared two more shelves and my desk! It feels good - I always breathe a bit easier when I purge.

Another kinda big task was making more baby food. Owen is eating so much that I got my stock pot out this time and made about 3 quarts of each of my recipes. Once again my house smells like soup and Owen will be well fed for the next month - hopefully =)

I hope that you have a good Friday!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

We use to make baby purees for our daughter when she was a babe. She loves "banana smoothies." And broccoli w/ cheese. Oh, I miss those days. :)