April 07, 2008

Spring Break =)

Ella is home this week for Spring Break - unfortunately we woke up to snow falling this morning, again. (big sigh) My girls weren't at all excited. Ella had hopes of riding her bike and scooter outside all day - it is spring break, I had thought about getting bubbles and watching them blow and blow. But once again it is too cold. In the Utah mountains, we get snow off and on through May even a bit in June if we're lucky, but it has been a really long winter with lots of snow and we are really ready to move on.

On the bright side - I was able to complete my quilt! It was too dark all day to take pictures - I will try tomorrow. I love it! It's not perfect, I'm probably the only one that will know, but I like to think that if it was perfect it wouldn't have been as much fun to make. I'm still learning the in's and out's of quilting too. I also made a couple of bracelets tonight that I will list tomorrow in my shop - sunlight permitting.

Until then - blessings.

0 comments: