November 17, 2008

A Full Weekend

In a nutshell . . .

~Dinner at friends' house, playing games, and letting our kids run a little wild.

~ Sewing with scraps~ Owen figured out how to put olives on his fingers - all by himself, and it was his first time eating them.

~ Cleaning/picking up the house. Multiple loads of laundry and dishes in the dishwasher.

~ A mini quilt for a swap. I'm dying to show you the whole thing! I've had so much fun working on it :) I joined this group a few months back when it was started up - and haven't had the chance (or I've been too intimidated) to participate. The challenge was two-color, and these are the two colors I decided to work with.
~ A 500 piece jigsaw puzzle with my girlies. Within minutes Emmalie and Sophia were asking how long it would take . . . they went outside to play after a half hour :)

~ Friends over here for dinner (separate set) complete with homemade bread and fresh Alfredo - yum! (This time I have enough leftovers for another meal Penny)

What did you do this weekend? I need to catch up in bloglines but fear that it may not happen today! See you soon ~
Amy

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like your had a fun weekend! Jam packed with fun things to do. I just did home things on Sat. Then went to a long arm quilters meeting all day Sunday. All in all it was a great weekend.

em's scrapbag said...

What a great weekend. Love the colors you choose for your two color quilt. We had our annual neighborhood quilt day Saturday. It was great fun.

Corrina said...

Those two colors look great! We had a full weekend too! By sunday afternoon, I was ready to fall over :)

Marrdy said...

Holy Kats!! Did you fit in any sleeping? I love that your baby is putting olives on his fingers. I love those days with my kids.

Can't wait to see all your finished products!

jacquie said...

sounds like a fun weekend. when do we get to see pictures of olives on fingers...that would be a good one!

Tipper said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend at your house!! You already know about my exciting weekend!

Amanda Jean said...

the sewing with scraps looks like lots of fun! definitely right up my alley. :)