June 05, 2010

Weekend Spotlight

Today the spotlight shifts to Fat Quarter Shop!


Along with their amazing selection, and super helpful staff, they have a bunch of great programs!  One that is starting up right now is the Designer Mystery Block of the Month - this looks like so much fun.  It's with Kate Spain's Christmas line - 12 Days of Christmas - which is adorable!
Happy browsing! :)
Amy

---------------------------------------------------
Next steps:
Subscribe to Amy's Creative Side
Shop with Amy
Follow Me on Twitter
Become a fan of Amy's Creative Side on Facebook
Email me

3 comments:

MareMare said...

I love Fat Quarter Shop! The one time I had a little problem with my order they fixed it immediately and were super nice about it, and let me keep the wrong fabric that they had shipped! Love 'em! I do the Michael Miller fat quarter club every month, it's great for stocking up on gorgeous fabrics!

AllieKatMom said...

I already joined the Christmas block and I am excited to start.

Jette said...

FatQuarterShop is great, always first with the new fabric-very fast shipping.
Kimberly and staff are the best.

Have a nice summer from Copenhagen